Wave Nouveau Texturizing System
Wave Nouveau Texturizing System Shape Transformer [Step 2] 15.5 oz
WAVE NOUVEAU TEXTURIZING SYSTEM SHAPE TRANSFORMER [STEP 2] 15.5 oz
Step 2 in the Wave Nouveau® Coiffure system, Shape Lock effectively locks hair into a new configuration by oxidizing and reforming hair that has been reduced to its new shape. Use after Shape Release.
– Wear suitable, disposable gloves.
– Do not brush or comb hair vigorously prior to using this product.
– Shampoo hair gently and towel-dry. Do not rub scalp.
– Wrap hair on rods without excessive tension.
– Apply the Conditioning Wave Lotion only after wrapping in completed.
1. After straightening patron’s hair with Step 1 Shape Release, rinse hair well with tepid water. Towel blot dry.
2. Section the hair for wrapping. Using desired rods apply Step 2 Shape Transformer to each section of hair. Reapply Step 2 Shape Transformer as needed to keep hair from drying out.
3. Upon completion of the wrap, blot away any excess product. Place a cotton strip around the hairline and a processing cap over the entire head. Allow Step 2 Shape Transformer to proceed for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes processing time, remove cap and cotton and check for sufficient “S” pattern. If desired wave pattern is set, rinse hair thoroughly for 5 to 10 minutes using tepid water. If the desired wave pattern is not achieved, replace cap and check again every 3 minutes.
5. After rinsing thoroughly, towel blot each individual rod to eliminate any excess water left in hair.
6. Apply Step 3 Shape Lock and follow directions carefully.
– Read and follow safety warnings and instructions completely before using.
– Ware suitable, disposable gloves throughout the straightening process.
– Contains thioglycolic acid salts and ammonia.
– Do not use if the scalp is irritated or if you or your client has already had a reaction to this type of product.
– Do not use on hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
– Perform a preliminary / Strand test. If hair breaks or discolours, do not perm.
– Do not apply this product and permanent colour on the same day. Wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair colour.
– Do not use on hair relaxed with a sodium hydroxide (lye), potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide, or guanidine carbonate (no-lye) relaxer, bleached hair, highlighted hair, or hair treated with henna or metallic salts.
– Avoid liquid dripping onto scalp or skin other than areas of application.
– If irritation occurs during straightening, rinse immediately and thoroughly and use Step 3 Shape Lock according to instructions for use. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
– Avoid contact with eyes. Contact with eyes can cause permanent injury including blindness. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and instruct client to consult a physician. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor, a hospital emergency room or Poison Control Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
– Keep product out of reach of children. Do not use on children.
– Choose the permanent wave lotion suitable for your client’s hair. For colour-treated hair, use only the strength for sensitized hair.
– After using the product, instruct your client to wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair-colour.
– The final rinse must be thorough: rinse for at least 5 minutes.
42180 SS9 Aqua / Water / Eau, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium – 22