Wave Nouveau Texturizing System
Wave Nouveau Texturizing System Shape Lock [Step 3] 16.9 oz
WAVE NOUVEAU TEXTURIZING SYSTEM SHAPE LOCK [STEP 3] 16.9 oz
– Read and follow safety warnings and instructions completely before using.
– Wear suitable, disposable gloves.
– Contains hydrogen peroxide.
– Avoid contact with eyes. Contact with eyes can cause permanent injury including blindness. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and instruct client to consult a physician.
– Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children.
1. Place cotton strip around client’s entire hairline and use neutralizing bib. Be sure to change cotton strip whenever it becomes damp to thoroughly protect nape area.
2. Apply SHAPE LOCK generously to each rod, top and bottom, to assure complete and thorough saturation.
3. Allow SHAPE LOCK to proceed for 10 minutes ONLY. Do not use a hair dryer.
4. Do not remove rods. Thoroughly rinse rods with warm water and towel blot.
5. Remove rods gently, rinse hair with warm water and low water pressure for 1-2 minutes, or until all residue is removed.
6. Towel blot and moisturize with desired Wave Nouveau maintenance product, following product directions carefully and advise client of proper daily maintenance to prevent hair breakage.
7. Remind client NOT to shampoo hair for 48 hours. This may compromise longevity of the result.
42098 SS4 – Aqua / Water / Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid