Kiss Fix It Up! Silk Wrap Repair Kit
This simplified, at-home mending kit includes all the supplies needed to easily repair cracks, tears, and broken or damaged nails.
- 12 Pre-cut silk wraps
- Brush-on glue, 3 g
- Dipping powder, 7.5 g
- Sanding block & nail brush
- Detailed instruction sheet
- Detach silk strip from sheet and remove backing.
- Attach silk strip onto your nail or desired area of repair.
- Apply brush-on glue over silk strip surface.
- Dip wet nail in dipping powder faced down; let dry.
- Apply another layer of brush-on glue; wait until completely dry.
- File edge of each nail to desired shape; gently buff surface smooth and add polish.
- Lightly file the nail's surface to break the bonding of the wrap kit.
- Use KISS All or One Artificial Nail Remover OR soak nails in acetone remover.
- Let soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently life off any remaining excess with a manicure stick.
*KISS All or One Artificial Nail Remover is not included.