Gigi Honee & Waxes
Our GiGi Honey and Waxes are all-natural honey wax which instantly leaves your skin sleek, smooth and free of hair. Our Honey's and Waxes are gentle enough for delicate areas and effectively removes unwanted hair. They provides long lasting results.
- Gentle enough to use in the most delicate areas
- Thoroughly removes unwanted hair
- Contains beneficial properties of bees wax
- Provides long-lasting results
- All natural formula
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes until wax has a thin/creamy consistency, then set the temperature to low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with cleanser and then pat thoroughly with tissue.
- Dust a thin layer of epilation powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply wax to newly epilated areas.
- Remove any wax residue and condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on a hair minimizer every day after showering.
Note: If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract.
Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.