Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color
Gentle, oil-rich, conditioning formula nourishes hair with natural moisturizers including honey, beeswax & sunflower, while providing long-lasting color without ammonia or peroxide. Safe for all hair types including chemically treated and relaxed hair. Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful with excellent gray coverage.
Ammonia and Hydrogen Peroxide free!
Getting Ready To Color
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- GLOVES are recommended.
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
*Read the Instructions provided on the label thoroughly before use.
Apply a generous amount of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. For best results, use entire bottle to ensure hair is saturated. Process 25 minutes at room temperature. Freshly relaxed hair may require less time. For longer-lasting results, place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair. Rinse hair thoroughly, and style as usual.
Begin the application
- Quickly apply the hair color on shampooed, towel-dried hair.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Conditioner for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended.
Tips for Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Color can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application. No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Pre lightening before coloring will make color more intense.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
- Colors will not fade green or off tone.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.
IMPORTANT: Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction, which in certain rare cases may be severe. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following use of a coloring product, do not use this product.
CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT BY APPLYING A SMALL AMOUNT TO INSIDE OF ELBOW. IF DURING 48 HOURS YOU DO NOT NOTICE ANY SIGNS OF BURNING, SWELLING, REDNESS OR IRRITATION, YOU CAN USE THIS PRODUCT.
Available in 15 Desirable Colors
- AR4 Apricot Red
- ChB3 Medium Cherry Brown
- BeB4 Light Beige Brown
- R4 Intensive Red
- Co4 Light Cognac
- CB4 Light Copper Brown
- GB6 Golden Blonde
- WB3 Medium Warm Brown
- DB2 Darkest Brown
- AB3 Medium Ash Brown
- NB2 Natural Black
- JB1 Jet Black
- RR3 Intensive Ruby Red
- BB1 Bluest Black
- VR4 Intensive Violet Red
Prices online may not reflect those in store. We are an online store and a physical beauty store so the inventory changes every day.