As I Am
As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
Treat your hair every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it).
Key Ingredients: Coconut, Sugar Cane, Green Tea, Apple, Lemon, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter and Vitamin E
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Coco-Caprylate², Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin¹, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phytosterols¹, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract¹ (Green Tea), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract¹, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract¹, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Stalk Extract¹, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Extract¹, Limonene
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut
First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.
- Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair
- Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
- Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
- Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Treat your hair to an intensive conditioning treatment every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.