Ardell Professional Dark Adhesive
- Use for Individual Lashes
- Easy to apply
1. Before applying lashes, throurouly clean your natural eyelashes and eyelids so they are makeup and oil free.
2. Pour 2-3 drops of adhesive onto small piece of foil. Tightly close bottle to prevent spills or drying out of adhesive.
3. Gently remove lashes from tray using tweezers near knotted end and pull from tray. Dip knotted end of lash into adhesive.
4. Place lash on top of your natural lash with the knotted end as close to your eyelid as possible. Apply more lashes for desired look.
Removal: Your lashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Diethyl Phthalate, Green 6 (CI 61565), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)